How to add scene images into the thumbnail?
Answer:As to how to add scenes into the thumbnail, please do as follow:
1. Add a thumbnail item in the toolbox.
2. Click on the thumbnail on the skin, and then you'll find the thumbnail properties panel showing below.
3. Click on "List Values" in the properties panel, and then in the pop up dialogue box, set all the images you want to display in your tour.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base