How to make a map among multiple maps play first without changing hotspots links?
Answer:The map will play in accordance with the movie and playing order of the scene. If you wish to have the Ariel open first, please create a radar on the map, and collect the radar with the first scene of tour. The steps are as follows:
1. add a radar on the map Ariel.
2. In the properties panel of the radar, click on Sync Settings, and select the first scene to connect with the radar.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base