How to set the scene images as source of Thumbnail?
Answer:Please do as follows:
1. add a thumbnail on the skin of the tour;
2. In the properties panel of thumbnail, click on "List Values" to add scenes in the thumbnail;
3. In the pop up window, select all the scenes, and then click OK.
How to make a map among multiple maps play first without changing hotspots links? Does Tourweaver support Remote Reality one shot?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base