How to make the play button applied to current movie when using more than one movies?
Answer:Please do as follows;
1. Add a button on the skin.
2. Go to the Movie panel, and set the current movie as default.
3. Click on the button on the skin, under the Movie list in the action. panel of the button, select Play/pause Movie. Then a pop up window will appear.
4. Tick off Current Movie, click OK.
Why is the full screen bar hidden? Why doesn't the flash tour fully load when uploading to Linux server?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base