How could edited RAW image be read into Panoweaver (old version only)?
Answer:The format of RAW is actually not a image format in the real sense. Raw saves the original photoelectric signal of shooting, which can be adjusted in Nikon Capture NX, but after the adjustment, you need to save it as a editable image format like .JPG, .TIFF etc., which can save your adjustment to the RAW format. So please save it as a editable image format and then import it into pw to stitch.
Is there any way to save the stitching parameters and load it automatically next time when stitching... How to remove tripod from my panorama with Panoweaver 7.1 and later versions?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base