What kind of fisheye lens or camera can be compatible with Panoweaver software?
Answer:As for Panoweaver or 5, if the equivalent focal length decided by the focus of the lens and CCD of a camera can reach 16mm or less, then it could be applied to our software. For example, Sigma Fisheye 15mm f/2.8 EX Diagonal Fisheye Autofocus Lens can be used together with Canon DSLR 1Ds/1Ds Mark II. For more details, please see the compatible equipments list.
What is Smartblend plugin and how to apply it in Panoweaver? How to perfect your No Parallax Point position using your panohead/tripod footprint in the nadir are...
- How to start your virtual tour business?
- Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- Step 3 - How to shoot panorama?
- Why Use Panoramic Head and Tripod in Panorama Photography?
- What equipment do I need to create a virtual tour?
- How to use wide angle zoom lens with Panoweaver?
- What's the recommended equipment used to shoot images for panorama stitching?
- What kind of fisheye lens or camera can be compatible with Panoweaver software?
- What's the difference between sigma 8mm lens and Nikon 16mm fisheye, and a Nikon 14mm wide angle lens?
- The definition of Drum fisheye image
Additional Product Knowledge Base