Why does the sceneviewer appear black when previewing?
Answer:Because there is a size restriction on the images. The cubic images should be smaller than 20000*10000. If larger than that, the display will be abnormal.
Why doesn't the flash tour fully load when uploading to Linux server? Why does the sceneviewer appear black when previewing?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base