How to embed a VR object into Tourweaver
Answer:Please do as follows:
1. Put the OBJECT VR into the same directory with the published files of the tour.
2. Add a hotspot on the skin first.
3. In the action panel, add an action "Link URL" and select the html page of the OBJECT VR, then click OK.
Why does the sceneviewer appear black when previewing? How to center the SWF virtual tour file on the html page?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base