How to make a shaped screen window in my virtual tour?
Use Photoshop to make a shaped image and set the shaped area transparent. Then go to File->save for web->choose type as PNG-24, press Save. Open Tourweaver and in Properties panel of SceneViewer, import this shaped image for Frame Image. You may also refer to this thread in Easypano forum.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?