How to deal with the issue that the slideshow can be edited, but not saved?
Below are useful tips to use SlideShow:
Firstly, edit the slideshow (don't leave Movie panel during editing).
Secondly, after finishing editing, copy the slideshow and use the copy as default movie to play the tour.
Firstly change the name of SlideShow to a different name in the properties panel to avoid the issue of not-saving.
Secondly edit the new movie as you like and there's no need to worry about the ineffectiveness issue.
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?