Why is there a blank page that appears between preload image and virtual tour?
It has something to do with your settings.
The reason is that before the first image loads, a pre-screenshot of the first scene will appear. That's why a blank page appears between preload image and virtual tour.
To disable this effect, please go to publishing setting window of Tourweaver, click on Flash VR tab, make sure the option "Indicate Load Progress of the First Scene in the Progress Bar of Loading Window" is checked. Then the blank page between preload and VT will disappear.
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?