How to share the same virtual tour player (twviewer.swf) for multiple tours?
In Tourweaver, twviewer.swf (Tourweaver virtual tour player) is used to play the virtual tours. When you have multiple virtual tours to publish and upload to your server, you can publish them in share mode so that twviewer.swf and swfobject.js can be shared.
Tick Share partial resource (player) in the above publishing settings.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?