Can Tourweaver make virtual tours in QuickTime format?
Tourweaver makes virtual tours with multiple panoramas and still images, and QuickTime player can not handle such interactive virtual tour, because it can only play single panoramas. To publish QuickTime format single panorama tours, please use Panoweaver. Panoweaver can stitch panoramas, as well as publish panoramas to Flash, QuickTime and Java format single panorama tours.
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- What to do that the old Java VTs blocked by Java?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?