How to use one-shot images in Tourweaver to create virtual tours?
Use unwrapping software provided by the one-shot equipment manufacturer to unwrap the one-shot images and then use them in Tourweaver.
Original one-shot image obtained from the one shot equipment:
Use unwrapping software to convert it to a cylindrical panorama which can be used in Tourweaver:
Note: Sample images are taken with 0-360 one shot equipment.
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?