How to let the virtual tour by Tourweaver to display in full screen/page mode?
Answer:If you want to make the virtual tour created by Tourweaver pro display in full page mode, you just need to do as follows:
1. click on the background of main window, in its properties panel check on the options "width 100%" and "height 100".
2. click on the scene viewer, in its properties panel check the options "width" and "height".
3. in the publish settings window, access the general tab, choose the option "full screen of main window". see the screenshots attached.
How to let the virtual tour by Tourweaver to display in full screen/page mode? My old tours created with Tourweaver 3.00 fails to load after I updated my Flash player to 10.1. Why...
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base