How to let the virtual tour by Tourweaver to display in full screen/page mode?
Answer:If you want to make the virtual tour created by TW pro display in full page mode, you just need to do as follows:
1. click on the background of main window, in its properties panel check on the options "width 100%" and "height 100".
2. click on the scene viewer, in its properties panel check the options "width" and "height".
3. in the publish settings window, access the general tab, choose the option "full screen of main window". see the screen shots attached.
Can Tourweaver make virtual tours in QuickTime format? How to let the virtual tour created by Tourweaver display in full screen/page mode?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
Additional Product Knowledge Base