I export my tour to HTML5, why only 10 thumbnails from the scenes display?
We have met this problem in HTML5. The solution is deleting the thumbnail, because HTML5 is different from flash format. HTML5 is our new developing format so in some part, it has some limits. Here we give you an table about the difference between flash and HTML5 format.
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.