How to view my tour on my iPad or iPhone locally or offline?
- Method 1: To view your tour on iPad or iPhone, you may upload your virtual tour on your server or our online panorama community EP-sky, Viewing virtual tour offline on iOS devices is supported in HTML5 virtual tour published by Tourweaver7 Professional.
Here is a video of the operation: http://gallery.easypano.com/test/easypano/view-virtual-tour-offline.mp4
When the WebApp is generated, it is necessary to open it online again. After showing the words "WebApp is available offline", the virtual tour could be viewed offline with WebApp or browser cache.
- Method 2: To view the virtual tour on your iPad offline, you can first download an App named "Documents" from Apple APP Store, and then zip the whole published folder and copy it to your iPad, and them open with Documents App, unzip the folder, then you are able to view it offline.
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.