Why my HTML5 tour not works on iOS5 iPhone and iPad?
Please download our latest version of Tourweaver from our website：
Please transfer your program first and then uninstall your previous Tourweaver.
Then install the latest TW and active the new program.
Then input your previous project and republish as HTML5 tour.
Tips: To view the virtual tour on your iPad offline, you can first download an App "Documents", and then zip the whole published folder and copy it to your iPad, and them open with Documents App, unzip the folder, then you are able to view it offline.
If you still have problem, please send email to email@example.com
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?