How do I use HD video in Tourweaver7 ?
Answer:You can out put VIDEO as DVD VCD MPG AVI and FLV formats. In Tourweaver7 we add AVI and FLV format so you can not only play it on TV or Youtube and other video display players but also add it in your tour. You can customize the path of the movie tour We can seperate the whole virtual tour into two parts of movies---Autoplay movie and Interactive movie . When you publish a tour and you open it .It will rotate itself and autoplay itself. This is the Autoplay movie. But when you click the autoplay movie or click the button or hotspot by mouse and do interactive action.The tour will swith into interactive model automatically and this is the Interactive Movie. The two movies are merged together perfectly just like one movie . Generally speaking, when you add a secne the program add one frame autoplay movie as defalut.You can also add or customize the path and speed of the movie and every scene for Autoplay movie .They are just like slide show.You can set by "MovieREC" or setting each scene properties. You can also output the video seperately as slide show or just video. You can choose which movie you want to use to merge with the interactive video before publish. For more details,please check: http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=6439&PagePosition=1
Builder:6.50.111110 when I click on a Hotspt linke... How to set full screen issue by Tourweaver 6 and T...
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Can I replace Easypano logo with my own image?
- How to make a virtual tour with panoramic image in Tourweaver ?
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to apply Tourweaver on Mac machine?
- How can I design a skin template in Tourweaver?
- How to convert other sound files to .au format for Tourweaver 1.30?
- How to center a virtual tour created with Tourweaver on the webpage?
- Tip to display Flash Google Maps in virtual tour created with Tourweaver.
Additional Product Knowledge Base