How to set full screen issue by Tourweaver 6 and Tourweaver 7
It is different to set full screen between Tourweaver 6 and Tourweaver 7.
In Tourweaver 6.5, three parts are very important to set full screen issue. Scene viewer, Main window, and General setting.
In Tourweaver 7, when you build a new project, you have two options to set the screen size. One is "scale to browser" one is "specific size". They are different to set full screen.
Check details and screenshots from following link:
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Can I replace Easypano logo with my own image?
- How to make a virtual tour with panoramic image in Tourweaver ?
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to apply Tourweaver on Mac machine?
- How can I design a skin template in Tourweaver?
- How to convert other sound files to .au format for Tourweaver 1.30?
- How to center a virtual tour created with Tourweaver on the webpage?
- Tip to display Flash Google Maps in virtual tour created with Tourweaver.