How to set full screen issue by Tourweaver 6 and Tourweaver 7
It is different to set full screen between Tourweaver 6 and Tourweaver 7.
In Tourweaver 6.5, three parts are very important to set full screen issue. Scene viewer, Main window, and General setting.
In Tourweaver 7, when you build a new project, you have two options to set the screen size. One is "scale to browser" one is "specific size". They are different to set full screen.
Check details and screenshots from following link:
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
- Video Tutorial for Panoweaver and Tourweaver