How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
Generally speaking , we have three basic methods to embed a tour in your web.
The first step is choosing which format tour you want to publish.After you have published the tour ,make sure to upload all the folders and files to your server.
- 1. Add a hyperlink to the word and or image to open the virtual tour.Like our gallery : http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-gallery.html
we upload the published file to www.easypano.com and then make a page with many images .Then add hyperlink to the image to open a url .so when you click the image it will open a new page and open the tour. We made the tour main window full screen with loading image .like http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver600/tw650demo/tour.shtml
- 2. Publish as an swf flash format tour and embed it to the html page like embed a video in a page . You can use Dreamweaver to do it .details:
- 3. Publish as FlashVR then Upload all your published folder to your sever then embed the code to the html code .
Remember the xxx.html is not your local URL path , for example not use” TourWeaver_11cheer.html” but use “http://www.diamondimagesphoto.biz/clients/newhouse/_flash/TourWeaver_11cheer.html” < iframe width="800px" height="600px" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="xxx.html ">
You can have more complex methods to embed your tour to your web More advanced methods please check:
How to set full screen issue by Tourweaver 6 and T... What are the different features between Flash tour...
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Can I replace Easypano logo with my own image?
- How to make a virtual tour with panoramic image in Tourweaver ?
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to apply Tourweaver on Mac machine?
- How can I design a skin template in Tourweaver?
- How to convert other sound files to .au format for Tourweaver 1.30?
- How to center a virtual tour created with Tourweaver on the webpage?
- Tip to display Flash Google Maps in virtual tour created with Tourweaver.
Additional Product Knowledge Base