How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
Generally speaking, we have three basic methods to embed a tour in your web.
The first step is choosing which format tour you want to publish. After you have published the tour, make sure to upload all the folders and files to your server.
- 1. Add a hyperlink to the word and or image to open the virtual tour, like our gallery: http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-gallery.html
we upload the published file to www.easypano.com and then make a page with many images. Then add hyperlink to the image to open a url. So when you click the image it will open a new page and open the tour. We made the tour main window full screen with loading image, like http://www.easypano.com/gallery/tourweaver600/tw650demo/tour.shtml
- 2. Publish as an swf flash format tour and embed it to the html page like embed a video in a page. You can use Dreamweaver to do it, the details:
- 3. Publish as FlashVR then upload all your published folder to your sever then embed the code to the html code.
Remember the xxx.html is not your local URL path , for example not use” TourWeaver_11cheer.html” but use “http://www.diamondimagesphoto.biz/clients/newhouse/_flash/TourWeaver_11cheer.html” <iframe width="800px" height="600px" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="xxx.html ">
You can have more complex methods to embed your tour to your web More advanced methods please check:
- 4. In addition, there is also a simple way to upload and host your panorama to Easypano free tour hosting site EP-SKY: http://sky.easypano.com, After login with Easypano, Facebook or Google+ account, you can upload your panorama and virtual tour and host them on this site, the hosting service is totally free, and you can directly share your uploaded panoramic tour to Facebook, twitter and Google+. About how to use EP-Sky, please refer to http://sky.easypano.com/pages/support/HowToUse.aspx
How to set full screen issue by Tourweaver 6 and Tourweaver 7 What are the different features between Flash tour and HTML5 tour in Tourweaver?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
- Video Tutorial for Panoweaver and Tourweaver
- How to save virtual tour project?
Additional Product Knowledge Base