Which HTML5 features will be available in the most common browsers in Tourweaver?
- The latest IE, Chrome, Safaty and Firefox support HTML5.
- Google Maps Street View Currently, Google Maps Street view only open and provide HTML5 API. For Flash Google has not provide Flash API. So Easypano only support HTML5 Google Maps Street View and bing map. As soon as Google open Flash Google Maps Street View API, Easypano will update and provide this feature for Flash tour.
- The function difference chart between HTML5 virtual tour and Flash tour. Please check: http://www.easypano.com/comparison/functions-tw7.html
What is the difference between Tourweaver Standard and Tourweaver Professional? How to add Loading video,SWF video,FLV video and Online video in my tour in tourweaver7 ?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- How to save virtual tour project?
- Why Google Maps not works in local but works online?
- What's the difference between panoweaver and tourweaver?
- Which HTML5 features will be available in the most common browsers in Tourweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base