How to add Loading video,SWF video,FLV video and Online video in my tour in tourweaver7 ?
Answer:1.when you click "loading window",you can choose "none""standard"and "custom".
1.1 when you choose "standard"you can add loading bar and preloading image and swf pgrogress bar.
1.2 When you choose "custom" you can add "custom"You can add FLV loading video.
2.You can also add FLV,SWF,andOnline video by click"mainwindow. More screenshots and details,please check this link : http://www.easypano.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=6537&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1
Which HTML5 features will be available in the most common browsers in Tourweaver? What's the difference between panoweaver and tourweaver?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base