What's the difference between panoweaver and tourweaver?
Answer:Panoweaver is a Photo Stitching Tool –You shoot fisheye images and then input them and click “stitch” you can get a perfect panorama. http://www.easypano.com/panorama-software.html Tourweaver is a virtual tour making software—you can input panorama, still image ,music, video , hotspot ,Google map..to Tourweaver and click “Publish”—You can get a 3D virtual tour very easily. http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-software.html One of the common things about Panoweaver and Tourweaver is :except get perfect panorama image, Panoweaver also support publish a single panorama tour, while Tourweaver can not only publish one panorama, but also publish many panoramas into one tour just like stree view. To make a virtual tour the hardware you need is : camera+fisheye len +panohead http://www.easypano.com/pw6-equipment.html Software is :Panoweaver + Tourweaver http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-studio.html We also provide outfit for it: http://www.easypano.com/store-outfit.html You can try our free trial version of Easypano products .
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Can I replace Easypano logo with my own image?
- How to make a virtual tour with panoramic image in Tourweaver ?
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to apply Tourweaver on Mac machine?
- How can I design a skin template in Tourweaver?
- How to convert other sound files to .au format for Tourweaver 1.30?
- How to center a virtual tour created with Tourweaver on the webpage?
- Tip to display Flash Google Maps in virtual tour created with Tourweaver.
Additional Product Knowledge Base