What's the difference between panoweaver and tourweaver?
Answer:Panoweaver is a Photo Stitching Tool –You shoot fisheye images and then input them and click “stitch” you can get a perfect panorama. http://www.easypano.com/panorama-software.html Tourweaver is a virtual tour making software—you can input panorama, still image ,music, video , hotspot ,Google map..to Tourweaver and click “Publish”—You can get a 3D virtual tour very easily. http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-software.html One of the common things about Panoweaver and Tourweaver is :except get perfect panorama image, Panoweaver also support publish a single panorama tour, while Tourweaver can not only publish one panorama, but also publish many panoramas into one tour just like stree view. To make a virtual tour the hardware you need is : camera+fisheye len +panohead http://www.easypano.com/pw6-equipment.html Software is :Panoweaver + Tourweaver http://www.easypano.com/virtual-tour-studio.html We also provide outfit for it: http://www.easypano.com/store-outfit.html You can try our free trial version of Easypano products .
How to add Loading video,SWF video,FLV video and Online video in my tour in tourweaver7 ? Remove littelplanetview from context menu
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base