Google maps not works in local but works online
Some of friends feedback that their Googlemap not works,but when upload it to online ,Google Maps works.
So how to fix it.
- right click screen ---Gloable setting
- click it to do setting
- Add all your Disk on it.
Following is form Adobe player :
Trusted Location Settings...
Use this tab to specify locations on your computer that containing SWF or FLV content that you trust. Trusted content is not subject to the security rules that prevent content from accessing both the Internet and your local computers file system.
To specify trusted locations for developer testing
On the Advanced panel, under Developer Tools, click Trusted location settings and then click Add.
Enter the location on your computer that contains the trusted content, or click Browse files or Browse for folder to locate the file or folder to trust. If you specify a folder instead of a file, then all of its contents (including subfolders) become trusted as well.
Click Confirm to add the domain, file, or folder to the list of trusted locations.
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Can I replace Easypano logo with my own image?
- How to make a virtual tour with panoramic image in Tourweaver ?
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to apply Tourweaver on Mac machine?
- How can I design a skin template in Tourweaver?
- How to convert other sound files to .au format for Tourweaver 1.30?
- How to center a virtual tour created with Tourweaver on the webpage?
- Tip to display Flash Google Maps in virtual tour created with Tourweaver.