Why Google Maps not works in local but works online?
Some of friends feedback that their Google Map not works, but when upload it to online, Google Maps works.
To fix this problem, you could:
- Right click screen ---Gloable settings
- Click it to do setting
- Add all your Disk on it.
Following is form Adobe player :
Trusted Location Settings...
Use this tab to specify locations on your computer that containing SWF or FLV content that you trust. Trusted content is not subject to the security rules that prevent content from accessing both the Internet and your local computers file system.
To specify trusted locations for developer testing
On the Advanced panel, under Developer Tools, click Trusted location settings and then click Add.
Enter the location on your computer that contains the trusted content, or click Browse files or Browse for folder to locate the file or folder to trust. If you specify a folder instead of a file, then all of its contents (including subfolders) become trusted as well.
Click Confirm to add the domain, file, or folder to the list of trusted locations.
Note: Google Map API key doesn’t support Flash any more since 2nd, 09, 2014, please refer to the official notice from Google:
Our developers are working hard to find an alternative solution, by far it is suggested to apply a Bing Map API from http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff428642.aspx. After you get the Bing Map API key, please republish your project with Bing Map API key and then re-upload it to your server or EP-Sky.
- Create an IOS APP using Tourweaver under windows machine
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?