The Transfer box was "grayed out".
Answer:you just need to copy the two file (gis.html and vip.html) under the Help folder of the Tourweaver root installer and save them on the safe place, and when you install the Tourweaver on THIS computer again, you could place the two file back to the Help folder, and you have the Tourweaver activated.
Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it? What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base