What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
Answer:If you publish a virtual tour in flash format, you can only view it on PC.
If you publish a virtual tour in Html 5 format, you can view it on mobile devices and PC.
If you publish a virtual tour both in flash format and html 5 format, when you view the tour on PC, it will display the flash format and when you view the tour on mobile devices, it will display the html 5 format.
Besides, some features which related with flash in Tourweaver can only supported in flash format, you can see the comparison from the link below: http://www.easypano.com/comparison/functions-tw7.html
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
Additional Product Knowledge Base