Can I use pictures from a film camera?
Answer:Yes! Panoweaver works with images taken with both digital and film cameras. If film camera is used to shoot fisheye images, the negative must be scanned to digital image files before Panoweaver can use them. Although it is possible, using file camera is not convenient and cost-effective to produce panoramas.
I have uploaded my virtual tours to the server, but I cannot view them, why? Does your software require a plug-in download for others to view the panoramas?
- discount for educational user
- TechSupport: Embebed panoramas
- Does your software require a plug-in download for others to view the panoramas?
- TechSupport: panoramas
- How to perfect your No Parallax Point position using your panohead/tripod footprint in the nadir area of your stitched panorama?
- How can I get your software after I bought it?
- Is there an additional charge per panorama or virtual tour that is created and posted to a website?
- How to add a rotation sprite to a full screen panorama
- What is 360-China?
- Faster panorama loading with multi-resolution panorama player?
Additional Product Knowledge Base