What's the difference between the Fisheye1 and Fisheye2 setting on the camera?
Answer:The Coolpix 4500 has two fisheye settings -'Fisheye1' and 'Fisheye2'. 'fisheye1' gives you the full 180-degree circle and 'fisheye2' is the full-frame mode. Fisheye1 meets the Panoweaver needs. For more information, please refer to the user manual at http://www.easypano.com/download/Panoweaver_manual.pdf.
- How to start your virtual tour business?
- Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- Step 4 - How to Stitch Panorama and Create Virtual Tour?
- Why Use Panoramic Head and Tripod in Panorama Photography?
- What equipment do I need to create a virtual tour?
- What is Smartblend plugin and how to apply it in Panoweaver?
- What's the recommended equipment used to shoot images for panorama stitching?
- What kind of fisheye lens or camera can be compatible with Panoweaver software?
- What's the difference between sigma 8mm lens and Nikon 16mm fisheye, and a Nikon 14mm wide angle lens?
- Panarama Assist mode is available in Coolpix 4500. Does it work for shooting fisheye image?
Additional Product Knowledge Base