Why should I set AE Lock for fisheye images?
Answer:AE Lock has the ability to lock the cameras calculated exposure settings (aperture, shutter speed, sensitivity) over a series of images. When stitching images together each image should have the same exposure to get a better stitched result.
What's the difference between the Fisheye1 and Fisheye2 setting on the camera? How do I take pictures for panorama images?
- Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- Step 3 - How to shoot panorama?
- Why Use Panoramic Head and Tripod in Panorama Photography?
- Panarama Assist mode is available in Coolpix 4500. Does it work for shooting fisheye image?
- The definition of Drum fisheye image
- How can I get the drum fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- How can I get the full circular fisheye image compatible to Panoweaver?
- My top/bottom images can not be stitched correctly in Panoweaver. Why?
- Why should I set AE Lock for fisheye images?
- How do I take pictures for panorama images?
Additional Product Knowledge Base