How do I take pictures for panorama images?
Do not use Auto mode. Use Aperture-priority auto mode instead. The right process should be:
- 1.Assemble all the necessary equipments and ensure stable tripod.
- 2.Preset the camera: f1 lens, A mode, image size and quality. These settings apply to different scenes.
- 3.Adjust the camera: White balance, aperture, exposure compensation. These settings are only fit for specific scene.
- 4.Exp> AE-lock> ON
- 5.Take the 1st picture.
- 6.Rotate the camera 180 degree or 120 degree-
- 7.Take the 2nd or 3rd picture
- 8.Move to another scene
- 9.Exp> AE-lock> Off
- 10.Repeat Number 126.96.36.199.7
Please refer to "3 Photography Hints" of the Panoweaver user manual for more.
- How to start your virtual tour business?
- Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- Step 3 - How to shoot panorama?
- Step 4 - How to Stitch Panorama and Create Virtual Tour?
- Why Use Panoramic Head and Tripod in Panorama Photography?
- How do I take pictures for panorama images?
- How to set a fine lighting in taking pictures?
Additional Product Knowledge Base