Why can't I adjust the aperture and shutter speed?
Answer:It is possible that you set the AE Lock ON so that the two are locked. Please Set AE Lock OFF then adjust the aperture and shutter speed.
How to set a fine lighting in taking pictures? Panarama Assist mode is available in Coolpix 4500. Does it work for shooting fisheye image?
- Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- Step 3 - How to shoot panorama?
- Why Use Panoramic Head and Tripod in Panorama Photography?
- What equipment do I need to create a virtual tour?
- How to use wide angle zoom lens with Panoweaver?
- What kind of fisheye lens or camera can be compatible with Panoweaver software?
- What's the difference between sigma 8mm lens and Nikon 16mm fisheye, and a Nikon 14mm wide angle lens?
- Panarama Assist mode is available in Coolpix 4500. Does it work for shooting fisheye image?
- What is HDR or LDR image?
- Can you please tell me how to make a 360 VR Tour of a car (interior)?
Additional Product Knowledge Base