How to make a tour autoplay when the webpage loads?
Answer:First, please find the file "Tourviewer_.html" in the published files of Tourweaver. Open the resource code of this file and copy the code from <applet> to </applet>. Then open your webpage resouce code. Please add the code that you have just copied into it.
Can I import partial panoramas in Tourweaver for a virtual tour? Can I replace Easypano logo with my own image?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
- What could be the legal Tourweaver scene name
- The Transfer box was "grayed out".
- Tourweaver activation window is blank, how could I activate it?
- How to download the old version of Tourweaver ?
Additional Product Knowledge Base