What are the differences between cubic stitching and spherical stitching?
Answer:Below are their differences:
A 1:6 image is created after cubic stitching, while Spherical stitching creates a 1:2 equirectangular image.
The output formats are different.
Spherical panorama can be output as PTViewer (.jpg, Java applet), while cubic panorama can be output as QTVR (.mov).
With cubic stitching, the modification of the floor is much easier.
- How to embed Panoramas into webpage?
- What is the max size for Panorama?
- I want to create full screen QTVR, can Panoweaver do that?
- How can I make add hotspot to the QTVR and create a multinode movie?
- How can I make the QTVR panorama stream loading?
- Does Virtual Tour EXE needs java? Does it run on Mac?
- What are the differences between cubic stitching and spherical stitching?
Additional Product Knowledge Base