Can I reedit the stitched panorama in Photoshop?
Answer:Yes! You can save the panorama image as .psd and import the multi-layered image into Photoshop to edit. You may also import the retouched panoramic image for publishing.
- How to cover the tripod cap with your own logo in Panoweaver?
- How to avoid the light circle on the top of a room when stitching a interior panorama?
- How can we reduce the file-size of panoramas with an acceptable photo quality?
- Can I import the panoramic image in Photoshop for retouching?
- Why the PSD files look strange in corel photo paint 12?
- How can I print a panorama?
- What kind of image format does Panoweaver support?
- Can I reedit the stitched panorama in Photoshop?
Additional Product Knowledge Base