What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
Answer:Mismatch factor is used to evaluate on what extent the images are stitched together. The smaller the mismatch factor value, the better. It is nothing to do with color and brightness blending.
Generally the value for stitching 3 fisheye images will be higher than stitching 2 images since there are more stitching lines in stitching 3 fisheye images.
Can I import a panorama from Panoweaver to Microsoft PowerPoint? Why is stitching solution better than one shot?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
- Is there discount Upgrade from Panoweaver 7 Standard to Panoweaver 8 Professional?
Additional Product Knowledge Base