Remove Tripod With Additional Floor Shot
Does it happen to you when you import your pictures to make panorama tour,you find out that there is an annoying Tripod in it?
How to remove it from your panorana tour? well,the answer is very simple-----you just remove it with Panoweaver. Tripod moving feature make your panorama tour flawless.
1.Before removing tripod you need to stitch you pictures or import the panorama first then convert panoramic image into cubic image.
2. After you have removed the tripod you need to convert the Cubic image into Spherical image.
Below is the short introduction to how to remove Tripod in Panorama tour with PW 8.
- Please import your stitched image or panorama into PW. (Before removing tripod you need to stitch you pictures or import the panorama first then convert panoramic image into cubic image.)
- Find the "Remove Tripod" you will see this tab and click OK to convert Spherical image into Cubic image.
- You can see the progressing bar "Converting panoramic image to cubic image".
- After you have Converted panoramic image to cubic image,you can see the Tripod in Cubic image.
- Just click Remove Tripod again,you can see this interface, click Remove to start to edit.
- To edit it and mark the Tripod area. you can adjust the green dot when marking the tripod.
- In this cubic image, you can see the tripod has been removed.
After Tripod has been removed, you need to convert cubic image into spherical image.
To link to a specified image or flash in a popup window, the pop up image support drag to move when viewing tour. You can add Pop up Image action to Hotspot. After this action is added to hotspot, when clicking on the hotspot, the relative image will be shown in a popup window right beside the mouse.