We have teamed with Element 5 to provide opportunities for our partners to profit from the traffic you bring to easypano.com.
Being part of our affiliates and only adding several links to your website, you can make 20%commission on everyone that clicks an affiliate link on your site and purchases Easypano softwares.
Already an affiliate? Login via Element 5 Affiliate Control Panel.
Not an affiliate? Why not register now to join in.
There are three steps to accomplish Easypano Affiliate Sales.
- Register here to create an affiliate account.
- Easypano verifies your info and activate your affiliate.
- Generate purchase links in Element 5 Affiliate Control Panel and place them on your webiste.
If a customer is referred to Easypano by the affiliate, but does not immediately place the order, you may choose to place a link containing a cookie. In this way, the customer will receive a cookie that remains valid for six months. That is to say, if this person makes a purchase in easypano website within 6 months, you will be credited with the sale and paid 20% commission.
In order to place the cookie, the following link must be placed on your page:
Please replace yyyyy with your affiliate ID.
Easypano provides our affiliate partners some text and graphic resources, which you can add to your website. Please click here to download.
Why should I register as your affiliate?
- Easy and simple. Only 3 steps needed.
- No sign up fees required.
- No software to install.
- Higher commission of 20% paid.
What can the affiliate do in Element 5 Affiliate Control Panel?
- Generate purchase links.
- View your sales data and the status of your earnings.
- Edit the order process to the "look & feel" of your own website.
How's the payment made?
Element 5 handles reporting and payment of the commission to the affiliates on behalf of Easypano.
- The Payment Report is sent on the 8th of the month for the previous month's
- Payment is made monthly on the 15th of the month for the previous month's earnings. If your total due is under $100, the outstanding amount will be carried over to the next accounting period and paid once you have accumulated $100 in sales.