How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- If you have a web server, you can upload the zip file to your own web server and get the url link, then use iframe tag to embed the link to your website. About how to use iframe tag, please refer to http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_iframe.asp.
- If you don't have a web server, you can upload the zip file to EP-Sky http://sky.easypano.com/, our free platform to host and share your panoramas and virtual tours. About How to use EP-Sky, please refer to http://sky.easypano.com/pages/support/HowToUse.aspx. After you uploaded your virtual tour, click to open it from EP-Sky user panel, copy the iframe code from Embed option (see snapshot below) and embed it to websites.
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
Additional Product Knowledge Base