How to start your virtual tour business?
To start virtual tour business, panorama photography software and hardware are necessary. Here we divide the process into 4 basic steps to help you learn how to start to shoot panorama and create virtual tour.
Step 1: Hardware & Software
My top/bottom images can not be stitched correctly in Panoweaver. Why? Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- How to start your virtual tour business?
- Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- Step 3 - How to shoot panorama?
- Step 4 - How to Stitch Panorama and Create Virtual Tour?
- Why Use Panoramic Head and Tripod in Panorama Photography?
- What equipment do I need to create a virtual tour?
- How to perfect your No Parallax Point position using your panohead/tripod footprint in the nadir area of your stitched panorama?
- What's the recommended equipment used to shoot images for panorama stitching?
- Why do I need a panoramic head and how can I use it?
- What kind of fisheye lens or camera can be compatible with Panoweaver software?
Additional Product Knowledge Base