Step 4 - How to Stitch Panorama and Create Virtual Tour?
Difference between Panoweaver and Tourweaver?
Panoweaver, photo stitching software, is mainly used to stitch images into 360 panoramas. The panorama software can also publish panorama into virtual tour, but it can process only one panorama at a time.(View Sample)
Tourweaver, virtual tour software, is mainly used to create professional 360 interactive virtual tours. It can’t be used to stitch images but you can integrate many panoramas into one virtual tour with the tool, which supports flash, video, audio file, map, thumbnail, text, image, etc. With Tourweaver, you can publish Flash virtual tour and HTML5 tour, which can be displayed on PC, Mac, smart phones(iPhone and Android 4.0+)and tablets(View Sample).
- How to start your virtual tour business?
- Step 2 - How To Choose Panorama Photography Hardware
- Step 3 - How to shoot panorama?
- Step 4 - How to Stitch Panorama and Create Virtual Tour?
- Why Use Panoramic Head and Tripod in Panorama Photography?
- What is Smartblend plugin and how to apply it in Panoweaver?
- How to perfect your No Parallax Point position using your panohead/tripod footprint in the nadir area of your stitched panorama?
- How to use wide angle zoom lens with Panoweaver?
- What's the recommended equipment used to shoot images for panorama stitching?
- What's the difference between sigma 8mm lens and Nikon 16mm fisheye, and a Nikon 14mm wide angle lens?