Plugin blocked in preview
It shows plugin blocked because our softwares preview in flash player, and the flash player installed in your system is an outdated version.
You need to update flash player to the latest version. Please firstly download the official uninstall tool to remove the old version.
For Windows: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html
For Mac: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html
Then download and install the latest flash player for your corresponding system.
Download Link: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
Even if you have completed the installation of new version, it will not work properly because flash player had disabled local-with-filesystem access by default since version 23, which means you cannot view local flash files directly. Please change your flash settings refer to http://www.easypano.com/panorama-photography/local-flash-virtual-tour-cannot-load-in-browsers.html in order to run preview properly.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- What to do that the old Java VTs blocked by Java?
- How can I design a skin template in Tourweaver?
- How to apply popup window?
- Why does the sceneviewer appear black when previewing?