How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
For virtual tour creation, Easypano has released a new software - VRTourMaker. This software has built-in LocalBrowseServer and it is easier to view the output than Tourweaver. You can also try this software.
Compared with the tours published by Tourweaver, the tours published by VRTourMaker are completely based on HTML5 technology and are perfectly compatible with Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. One tour published by VRTourMaker can be played on all devices, such as PC, tablet and smartphone, etc. at the same time (That means it is not necessary to publish three tours for three types of the terminals)
For more detailed information, please open the following link:
And you can download the trial version from here:
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to preview the virtual tours published by Tourweaver
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?