What can I do with Tourweaver?
Answer:With Tourweaver, you are able to:
- Link spherical panorama, cylindrical panorama and still image together to build a web based virtual tour
- Customize viewer skin and scene visually
- Add hotspots which can be linked to panorama, still images, audio or another
- Set tour path to control the timing and virtual tour walkthrough
- Tailor an interactive map with compass effect
- Generate virtual tour as web applet format, which is easily posted to web
and no plug-in necessary when viewing
Why doesn't Tourweaver support large images or viewers well? Can I use Tourweaver to make virtual tours on Mac?
- Adobe has stopped the support for Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base