On my computer, the Image Preview Area in the Manage Panel is out of view. Why?
Answer:It may result in the fact that Tourweaver only supports the small font. In your screen right click the mouse and select Properties>Settings>Advanced>General>Normal Size(96DPI) or Small Properties>Fonts. If the problem still appears, please email us the screenshot for us to find out the cause.
Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene. How to deal with Error 1935 during installation?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- How to slow down the sensitivity of each scene when panning around?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- Is there discount Upgrade for Tourweaver?
- I publish my tour with Tourweaver 7 but Google maps do not work.
Additional Product Knowledge Base