How to make a virtual tour with panoramic image in Tourweaver ?
1. Open Tourweaver 7 or later versions, and choose a skin template to create a new virtual tour project.
2. Find List panel on the right and under scene tab, click add button to select panorama type and add panorama images to the project.
3. Double click on the sceneviewer to open the scenes (panoramas added in step 2) in the mainwindow, and select hotspot component in the left toolbox and add it onto the scenes. Then add actions to the hotspot component in Properties and Actions panel in the bottom.
4. You may also add other components like maps, and other components in the toolbox to the tour.
>>Watch online video tutorial for Tourweaver (including how to make a virtual tour from scratch and other useful tips)
- Adobe has stopped the support to Flash, so how to preview the project of Tourweaver.
- How to create a virtual tour using Easypano products?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- How to embed the published virtual tour to my website?
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?