How can I make add hotspot to the QTVR and create a multinode movie?
Answer:To add hotspots for Quicktime VR(*.mov), you will need QTVR Make Cubic and Cubic Hotspot Tutorial, please refer to http://developer.apple.com/quicktime/quicktimeintro/tools/index.html for more information. Alternatively, you may use CubicConnector at http://www.clickheredesign.com.au/cubicconnector/. Please note that above two tools are only available in Macintosh, not Windows.
I want to create full screen QTVR, can Panoweaver do that? How can I make the QTVR panorama stream loading?
- How can I activate Easypano software on another computer?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base