How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
Answer:Theoretically speaking, a single user license of Panoweaver only allows you to use the software on one computer. While some times customers would like to use it on both desktop and laptop. In this case, Panoweaver offers you transfer license solution.
You may first transfer license on one computer, then activate it on the other one. If you are away from your office, you can not transfer license on your desktop, say the original computer can not be accessed or crashed, please directly contact email@example.com. An inclusion of your serial number in the email will be more helpful. Easypano support will transfer your license in original computer so that you can reactivate in another one.
Which software do we need to stitch photos together and create the virtual tours? How to use in two or more computers with one key?
- How can I activate Easypano software on another computer?
- HTML 5 panorams won't load in Firefox and IE
- How to remove tripod in Panoweaver?-Tutorials video
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Virtual Tour Suite-Outfit?
- What are the differences between Panoweaver and Tourweaver Standard and Pro editions?
- I order the Panoweaver from a reseller, how could I upgrade it?
- I need to build a virtual tour, which product should I use?
- How to use Panoweaver on several computers?
- How to remove the tripod on the complex floor?
- What does mismatch factor value mean in Panoweaver?
Additional Product Knowledge Base