Why does the font change after preview or publish?
Answer:Since Sun Java doesn't support the fonts well, the textfont will easily be changed after preview or publish. At present, you may try to transfer the text into image format. In this way, the font will not change any more. In Tourweaver 2.0, this problem will be solved.
How to deal with Error 1935 during installation? Can't view the tour after uploading to server-linux, why?
- How to deal with when Preview window shown blocked plugin in MacBook Pro And in window computer showing a flash player missing?
- What should do when user cannot preview virtual tours or cannot view it published in swf or Flash format?
- When publishing tours in Tourweaver, error in EXE, Why?
- Local flash virtual tour cannot load in browsers
- Plugin blocked in preview
- Is there a way to create an external link which will go directly to a specific view within a project (rather than the default first view)?
- What is the difference between flash format and html 5 format in publish setting?
- Set the still image in the scene panel, it works only when you click the certain scene.
- How to set the compass effect?
- What to do that the old Java VTs blocked by Java?
Additional Product Knowledge Base